AGREEMENT TO PARTICIPATE IN NDIS EMERGENCY AND DISASTER MANAGEMENT ONLINE INTERVIEWS
I agree to be involved in an online interview for the NDIS Emergency and Disaster Management Project with Kaleidoscope Focus.
This will mean that: –
- I will take part in one online interview in February or March 2023.
- The interview will be online. This means I will talk to Rachel from Kaleidoscope Focus on the computer, using Zoom.
- The interview will go for about 30 minutes to 40 minutes.
- I can have a support person with me during the interview.
- The interview will be about my experiences in emergencies and disasters. This means things like fires, floods and the Covid pandemic.
- The interview will not be video-recorded. But, Rachel will write some notes. No one’s names or personal details will be used.
- The information from the interview will be used in a report. The report will tell the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission about my experiences in emergencies and disasters. This will help them to improve how they support people with intellectual disability and service providers in the future.
- Even if I sign this form, I am able to stop the interview at any time if I feel uncomfortable.
- Before and after the interview I can contact Rachel from Kaleidoscope Focus to ask any questions or raise any concerns.
- I understand I will be paid $80.00 for my time. Payment will be made to me by Kaleidoscope Focus.
- I have read this form and I understand it, or someone has read it to me and explained it.
I agree to take part in an online interview for NDIS with Kaleidoscope Focus in February or March 2023: